The following roads will be closed to vehicular traffic to facilitate traffic arrangements for the North West Brisk Walk Festival to be held on July 8.
1. Two left lanes of Woodlands Avenue 9 in the direction of Woodlands Avenue 4 (between the entrance of Republic Polytechnic and Woodlands Street 81)
2. The carriageway of Woodlands Avenue 9 in the direction of Woodlands Avenue 4 (between Woodlands Street 81 and Woodlands Avenue 4)
3. The carriageway of Woodlands Avenue 4 in the direction of Admiralty Road West (between Woodlands Avenue 9 and Admiralty Road West)
4. The carriageway of Admiralty Road West in the direction of Admiralty Road (between Woodlands Avenue 4 and Admiralty Road)
5. Woodlands Drive 91 (between Republic Crescent and Woodlands Avenue 9)
6. View Road
The roads will be closed from 7.30am to 10.30am.
Auxiliary police officers will be deployed at affected road junctions to regulate traffic and assist motorists.
Parking restrictions along the peripheral roads will be strictly enforced. Vehicles found parking indiscriminately or causing obstruction will be towed away.
SBS and SMRT buses serving the affected roads will be diverted during the road closures.
The public can contact the organiser at hotline 8260 7498 for further enquiries.