Shape Run 2012 will be held on Sunday, July 15, and several roads will be closed to facilitate the traffic arrangements for the event.
The following roads will be closed from 4.30am to 10am:
- Extreme left lane of Geylang Road in the direction of Kallang Road (between Sims Way and Kallang Road)
- Stadium Link
- Extreme left lane of Kallang Road in the direction of Victoria Street (between Geylang Road and Kampong Bugis)
The following roads will be closed from 5am to 9.30am:
- Extreme right lane of Sims Way in the direction of Mountbatten Road (between Geylang Road and Nicoll Highway)
- Slip road leading from Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway into Nicoll Highway
- The carriageway of Nicoll Highway in the direction of Esplanade Drive (between Mountbatten Road and Middle Road)
The following roads will be closed from 5am to 10am:
- Extreme left lane of Sims Way in the direction of Pan Island Expressway (between Nicoll Highway and Geylang Road)
- Kampong Bugis
- Republic Avenue (between Beach Road and Republic Boulevard)
- Extreme left lane of Republic Boulevard in the direction of Raffles Avenue (between Republic Avenue and Duck Tour Entrance/Exit point)
- The carriageway of Republic Boulevard in the direction of Republic Avenue (between slip road to Ophir Road and Republic Avenue)
- Extreme left lane of the slip road leading from Ophir Road into Republic Avenue (between Republic Boulevard and Republic Avenue)
Also, the carriageway of Nicoll Highway in the direction of Guillemard Road (between KPE and Mountbatten Road) will be closed from 7.10am to 8.15am.
Auxiliary police officers will be deployed at all affected road junctions to regulate traffic and assist motorists.
Parking restrictions along the peripheral roads will be strictly enforced. Vehicles found parking indiscriminately or causing obstruction will be towed away.
Members of public may contact the organiser at the hotline: 8297 4300 for further enquiries.